Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Yesterday  in Te Ngahere I was doing woodwork again. In woodwork I was still making my stealth bomber aeroplane.  That day I think I got quite a bit done. At first I was rounding all the sides. It took about an hour to an hour and 30 minutes. The tool I used to round the sides was a file. After I had finished rounding all the sides I needed to make a top lumpy bit where the person sits, looks and drives, so he can see where he's going. After I glued the lumpy bit on top, I was up to painting my stealth bomber airplane. At the end of the day I had painted the top of my aeroplane and that's all I got done. The easiest thing to do was to paint the top. I enjoyed it the most because I like painting and it was the easiest. What I think I could do better next time is to round the all the sides better

No comments:

Post a Comment