Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Day Three Week 1

Hi every one i'm Ricardo if i could have three powers they would be to fly, invisibility and the power of nature. I have chosen to be able to fly because I love to be high up and if i'm ever in a traffic jam I can jump out my mum's car and fly past all the traffic. My last reason why I a chosen to fly is because I can easily get up to beautiful views. I have chosen invisibility because if someone is going to attack me I can go invisible and then I will be safe because they won't be able to see me. Another reason why I chose invisibility is because I could scare people and I also could be the world's sneakiest spy. Last of all I decided to chose the power of nature because I could lift the ground from under my feet and I could catch bad people. Last of all I could bring life to extinct plants if there dead bodies are still around, same goes for animals.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ricardo,

    My name is Tayla and I am the Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey in Kaikohekohe. Well done on completing your first activity, you chose a great one to start on!

    I think you chose 3 awesome superhero powers to have. I would definitely choose flying and invisibility too, I think they'd be fun AND helpful. I hadn't thought about the option of the power of nature. That is a very creative idea! With those 3 powers, you'd make a great superhero (or the world's sneakiest spy).

    Awesome work on this activity, next time I'd love to see some colours and images. I can see from your past posts that you can be very creative, I'd love to see some of that! If you need any ideas, check out this link:
    https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/manaiakalani-cybersmart/being-cybersmart/smart-learners/digital-learning-objects

    Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your posts :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ricardo! Olive here from the Summer Learning Journey! How are you doing today?

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading your blog post! I think you've chosen some fantastic super powers! I especially like your flying and the power of nature! I think if I was a super hero, I would have water powers and Shapeshifting! I think it would be awesome to be a water bender, or an animal shapeshifter! I'd love to use a cheetah's speed to get to work in the morning! What would you use your powers for in your everyday life?

    I notice you haven't been as active recently - maybe you're on holiday? Bad wifi connection? The dog ate your computer? Whatever the reason, my team and I would love to see more of your work! Don't give up, there are still two weeks of the program to go! Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete